CRAZY :- Mother marries her own son, Already have Sons child!








Mbereko, 40, has been a widow for the past
12 years and has been living with her 23-
years-old son Farai Mbereko.
She confirms that she is six month pregnant
and that she has decided it is better to
“marry” her son because she does not want
to marry her late husband’s young brothers,
whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when
she said the affair with her son had begun
three years earlier.
She said after spending a lot of money
sending Farai to school following the death of
her husband, she felt she had a right to his
money and no other woman was entitled to
it.
“Look, I strove alone to send my son to
school and no one helped me. Now you see
that my son is working and you accuse me of
doing something wrong.
“Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she
told the village court council.
Farai said he was more than prepared to
marry his mother and would pay off the
ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to
his grandparents.
“I know my father died before he finished
paying the bride price and I am prepared to
pay it off,” he said. “It is better to publicise
what is happening because people should
know that I am the one who made my
mother pregnant.
Otherwise they will accuse her of
promiscuity.” But local headman Nathan
Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to
happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya,
(This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they
would have to be killed but today we cannot
do it because we are afraid of the police.”
He warned them to immediately break off
their marriage or leave his village. They chose
the latter and have since left the village for
an undisclosed destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment