HIDDEN PAIN--Must read


Hidden Pain







You see me
I always looks so happy, right?
Telling jokes, smiling, having a great time with friends


Dancing, taking photos posting them on social media

sharing funny updates etc...




Truth is,


I am dying inside, so many people hurt me.

I am Tired.


Tired of all the drama, tired of not being good enough,


tired of life.


Mostly I don't want to look dramatic,


weak and attention seeking.

So I normally keep it all inside.




I act like everything is perfect


but you have no idea just how much

I cry at night.





When I walk around


everybody thinks that I am the happiest person they know.

That I have no problems


that my life is perfect.


If only they knew the truth..





I have been lied to & hurt so many times

by the ones I loved the most.

As hard as it is I always forgive.

The ones who bring me down,


the ones who make me cry at night.





Sometimes I spend more time


worrying & caring about the people who hurt me over & over again,


Than worrying & caring about myself


or the ones who love & care for me




Sadly most times,

I push away everyone


I am so scared to open my heart to others.


I am so scared of getting hurt or abandoned.


I am broken.


As we speak I am at my breaking point.


I do not know what to do.





I feel lost.


I am lost in my way of life.


I do not know who to turn to.


I prays day & night, But nothing ever seems to get better..





I am starting to give up,

No one understands how much pain I am in.


When everyone reads this,

I knows they are just going to sit there; laugh & talk about me,


that's all they ever do.





No one stops to think


about what I may do to stop all the pain.


No one gets me

I look happy,

But deep down I am not


I am hiding my pain

Something you should never try.

No comments:

Post a Comment