MUST READ!! WHY WOMEN CRY


A little boy grew up and became
a man, still wondering why
women cry. Finally he put in a call
to God. When God got on the
phone, he asked, "God, why do
women cry so easily?" God said:
"When I made the woman she
had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong
enough to carry the weight of
the world, yet gentle enough to
give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to
endure childbirth and the
rejection that many times comes
from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows
her to keep going when
everyone else gives up, and take
care of her family through
sickness and fatigue without
complaining.
I gave her the sensitivity to love
her children under any and all
circumstances, even when her
child has hurt her very badly.
I gave her strength to carry her
husband through his faults and
fashioned her from his rib to
protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that
a good husband never hurts his
wife, but sometimes tests her
strengths and her resolve to
stand beside him unfalteringly.
And finally, I gave her a tear to
shed. This is hers exclusively to
use whenever it is needed."
"You see my son," said God, "the
beauty of a woman is not in the
clothes she wears, the figure that
she carries, or the way she
combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be
seen in her eyes, because that is
the doorway to her heart - the
place where love resides."

how many Likes 4 this lovely
article?

No comments:

Post a Comment