SHOCKER! "PROPHET DAVID OWOUR DESTROYED MY DAUGHTER’S LIFE!!!" A PARENT CONFESSES.



As Kenyans continue
debating whether Prophet David Owour’s miracles
and prophecies are true, here is a concerned parent
who claims her daughter’s life was destroyed after she
joined Prophet Owour’s church.

My daughter joined Moi University in 2010 and was a
wonderful out going ambitious girl until the day she
joined this strange church. All of a sudden my daughter
changed for the worst. She was a smart girl who knew
how to dress very decently and being in the hospitality
industry, it demands that her dressing should be above
board. In 2011 my daughter came for her attachment
which she did at Palacina Hotel and that was a
wonderful attachment. The hotel was so impressed with
her performance. She was elegant and very outgoing.

Infact at the end of the attachment she was given two
complimentary slips for lunch to the parents. According
to her, the hotel said if she had finished her university
training they could have taken her in as an employee in
the hotel.

In that same year after her attachment, she went back
to college around August and that is the time things
turned for the worst. My daughter joined this Prophet
church and changed like a chameleon. I could not
believe this is my daughter. She no longer communicated
with her family. Her sister eventually joined her in
Eldoret but they could not stay together. She kept
pestering her sister to join the church but the sister
refused.

Then she started calling her names and saying she is a
sinner and therefore she could not even eat a sinner’s
food. Their relationship became so bad until I eventually
sought alternative accommodation for the sister.

In 2011 December, she came back home for Christmas
and I could not believe this was my daughter. She had
changed totally. Her dress code had turned into some
long baggy dresses. She stopped making her hair, and
even putting on earrings and such like things. She
became so withdrawn and I realized she had no friends.

She could cook and sometimes not eat. I hear the
prophet tells them to eat very little. So I realized when
she came she had reduced a lot of weight. I thought this
was just typical of college life and maybe she is studying
a lot.

After a year from the other attachment, she went to her
next attachment at BCD travel. This is the place I
discovered that there is a problem. She couldn’t cope up
with her new workplace because of her religious beliefs.

She is now jobless and still following Prophet Owour’s
cult. No man even wants to get close to her because she
looks like a 50 year old lady despite her young age.

Pricilla, a concern mother.

Source-The Kenyan DAILY POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment