Why MEN like girls that have a big BUTT?




WATCH VIDEO -UP 











JOHN=> I like tight, pilates affected asses
Big asses are not sexy

If they were, they'd be all over the advertising world

I think you are believing fake compliments cuz guys want to get laid




I just ask this because I have had so many guys recently hit on me because of my big butt. It's really kinda annoying actually because I want my butt to be smaller and it has actually shrank these past few months.

Today, at work, I was talking to two gentlemen and one of them grabbed my hand and said, "You have no ring so you must not be married." I said, no I'm not married and don't want to be married. Then he said any boyfriend and I said no, no boyfriend and don't want any neither. He looked at my nametag (I hate wearing nametags at work). Thankfully only my first name shows.

But it's just seems to me that even my talking to two of these customers made them look at me, see I have a big butt and just hit on me.

I mean nice attention, but please don't draw out my worst feature ever. LOL! You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment